Friday, January 7, 2011

Blogging could be my Rx Plan :)

My quarterly ritual this evening of uploading photos from my camera onto the computer has just confirmed that I am an ADHD photo taker. Why, you ask? Well, because #1) most of the time I find I get easily distracted being a participant in an event that I completely forget to take pictures at all (uh, I took no pictures on Christmas DAY and missed half of New Years). #2) When I do manage to pull out my camera, it's as though I take pictures for the sake of taking pictures so my shots end up looking, shall we say..impulsive. Heeeeeeyyyyy...this is starting to sound like a typical day at work. So, obviously I need structure. I could use a purpose. Maybe I'll give blogging a try after all. ;) 

My sister gave me my first lesson on how to post photos onto a blog tonight so I'm going to do a practice run.


Dad's baby photo used for his 70th Birthday celebration

Waiting for the guest of honor to arrive


What...the....?!! :)))



"You got me good!"  YAY!!

Pre-Christmas celebration with the Toms


Siblings and friends <3



Cam and "Uncle Steve" having laughs together :)



1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Your first official photo blog post. Nice job nech =) See? You take some great pics....you just need to let out your inner photog

    ReplyDelete